Yoga Can Help™
Are you a SCHOOL TEACHER who wants to incorporate yoga in the classroom?
To begin a yoga practice with your students, you need an engaging way to introduce yoga to children.
Once your students love and want to do yoga, you will be able to use effective yoga practices to help your students calm down when they are overexcited, energize when they are sluggish, or focus before taking a test.
Using yoga breaks throughout the school day will keep you and your students fresh, enhance learning and greatly reduce stress.
Are you a CHILDREN'S YOGA TEACHER who is looking for a fun and educational way to introduce yoga to new students?
When starting yoga classes with a new group or children, it's important to grab their attention and demonstrate how fun and beneficial yoga is.
As a kids yoga teacher, you need to convey to children that these benefits are not limited to being strong and flexible.
Using a variety of teaching tools, you can present yoga practices as helpful and effective to manage children's energy, mind, and emotions.
Are you a PARENT who is eager to start doing yoga with kids and don't know where to begin?
You don't need to be a yoga teacher to do yoga with your children.
All you need is a helpful guide to introduce the basic yoga practices to children, incorporate them into their daily schedule and help children to deal with many different situations and issues.
You can use yoga to relax before bed, enhance physical activity, or focus while doing homework.
Yoga Break for Children Offers Training and Resources
Learn how to do effective yoga practices with children to teach them essential self-regulation skills for a healthy and successful life. Receive ready-to-use, year-long children's yoga program.
at your own pace!
54 cards organized into 7 themed practices. You can use these cards to lead yoga breaks in the classroom, teach complete classes in a yoga studio, do yoga and play games at home.
Receive ready-to-use kids yoga lesson plans and worksheets organized into themed monthly units! It is for children's yoga teachers, educators, parents or anyone doing yoga with children.
Selected Units & Bundles
Hi, it's nice to meet you!
Hi, I’m Irina Kazakevic.
I’m an elementary school teacher, yoga teacher and a well-being educator.
I began teaching yoga to children behind the closed doors of my classroom more than 15 years ago. At that time, when I went to my principal and asked to buy a yoga manual for our school, he kindly agreed, but warned me that he doesn’t see yoga being a part of the school system in the near future. Fortunately, he was wrong, and within two years of that conversation, I was teaching official yoga classes in my school.
My search for the optimal way to teach children’s yoga began. I researched numerous programs, became certified in kids yoga and was constantly on the look out for new and progressive research in children's yoga.
After teaching hundreds of children's yoga classes, I developed the course Yoga Can Help ™ on how to introduce yoga to children to grab their attention and demonstrate how fun and beneficial yoga is. My passion continues to be studying methods and techniques that allow me to know myself better and give me the tools for self-realization and growth.
My “feel good,” “this is me in my zone” type of work is teaching these practices and helping my students of all ages to gain skills and confidence to make changes to improve and evolve.
I share my passion of teaching yoga to children by offering professional development and coaching in my school board, at conferences, in workshops and through the children's yoga teacher certification training.
I founded Yoga Break for Children™ live and online programs to train, support and empower yoga teachers, educators and parents in their work of bringing the benefits of yoga to children.
What you need to know when you start yoga with children:
- The purpose of the first few yoga classes should be an invitation for children to fall in love with this helpful and practical discipline.
- By demonstrating how the core yoga practices work and their application, we are empowering children to use yoga regularly in their everyday lives.
- Making yoga fun and engaging by using metaphors, books, games, songs and a variety of props will create an age-appropriate, positive and inviting environment.
- That is why the way you introduce yoga to children at the very beginning, in any setting or format, is crucial in determining if they like it, practice it and use it.
- During the first few classes you can make the children fall in love with the practice of yoga and set the foundation for a long-term, continuous and enthusiastic practice.
Introducing: Yoga Can Help™
This self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to introduce yoga to children.
This is what's included:
3 Training and Instructional Videos and MP3 Meditations
10 Downloadable Yoga Practice Cards and a Chant Poster
5 Lesson Plans and 4 Student’s Activity Pages
Lifetime Access to the Private Facebook Forum
You will receive access to the course materials all at once and can go through it at your own pace.
In this course you will learn:
- The scientific basis of why yoga is beneficial for children and how it can improve self-regulation and self-management.
- The Three A's of Well-Being Method and how to apply it to achieve changes and results in anything you do.
- How to introduce the three core yoga practices (movement, breathing, and meditation) to children.
- How to use a variety of tools, such as stories, metaphors, chants, games, and art & craft activities to make the yoga practice age-appropriate and child-friendly.
- How to integrate yoga practices into the school curriculum and children's daily schedules.
In this course you will receive:
- A course training video
- Two instructional videos
- Meditation - downloadable mp3, mp4
- Eight Yoga Can Help practice cards (download)
- Yoga Can Help chant poster (download)
- Four Student's Workbook Activity pages
- Five ready-to-use lesson plans
- Self-Evaluation & Reflection Log #1
- YBC Practices Planning Tool #1
Get a FREE BONUS!
The 8 Most Popular Yoga Games Guide!
In this Bonus Free Guide you will receive the 8 most popular, easy and engaging yoga games which you can include in your children's yoga classes to make them irresistibly fun!
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The
Yoga Can Help™ Course?
- After taking the Yoga Can Help™ online course, you will be ready to teach the first five children yoga classes to new students with ease and confidence.
- You will also have all the resources for your introductory kid's yoga classes.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Yoga Can Help™ course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for a consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.
Your young students will love your classes, ask for more and won't want to leave!
This is what some of our graduates say
about the course:
Hi Irina, I completed the video Yoga Can Help™ and I wanted to let you know that I think your metaphors to teach the three core yoga practices are brilliant. Easy to do with kids and it’s so easy for kids to make the connection with abstract concepts. Can’t wait to do them with kids!Carla Dragnea Children's Yoga Teacher
It’s been such an incredible experience doing Yoga Can Help™ with my daughter. She took to the Yoga Can Help chant right away. She loved doing it and repeating after me. We even added a little move that I really love. This morning, when we woke up she wanted to do Yoga Can Help chant immediately.Erika Levy Yoga Teacher, Parent
I’m applying The 3 A’s of Well-Being Method in my private life right now! I’m doing the Yoga Can Help™ course to not only help children learn these techniques but also because I need to learn them and apply them for my own well being.Stacy McDonald School Teacher
JOIN US IN THE YOGA CAN HELP™ ONLINE COURSE!
Learn how to introduce yoga to children in a fun and engaging way, receive ready to use resources, and teach amazing yoga classes!
Your Yoga Can Help™ experience starts immediately. Once you click the button above, you'll be taken to our secure checkout. After your registration is complete, you'll be sent an email receipt. You also will be sent a link to login on the online course platform where you can set up your profile and start digging into the course content.
I look forward to connecting with you in the course.
Be well and do yoga,
* * * Yoga Break for Children™ is a Registered Children's Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance and Irina Kazakevic is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider. The Yoga Can Help™ online course is qualified for 8 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Non-Contact Hours.
I use Yoga Can Help™ course materials more often than I use any other resources I've ever created. The chant, yoga cards, metaphors, games, art, lesson plans, and activity pages make it easy to draw children in and engage into practice. This package is absolutely essential for anyone who wants to introduce yoga to children. It makes it fun to teach and learn yoga for teachers and students alike.Irina Kazakevic
Founder of Yoga Break for Children™ Creator of Yoga Can Help™
Frequently Asked Questions
If I'm not a certified yoga teacher, can I take the Yoga Can Help™ Online Course?
Absolutely! The Yoga Can Help™ online course is for anybody who loves to do yoga with kids. It’s a very practical course, where you learn many different tools and activities to introduce yoga to children in a fun and engaging way.
You will receive all the materials needed to teach children’s yoga classes, including ready to use lesson plans, videos, meditation scripts, yoga pose cards with directions, games and art activities. You will be able to teach children’s yoga classes from day one in the course.
Even if you don’t have any experience of teaching yoga or don’t have any resources, using Yoga Can Help™ content, you will be able to lead yoga classes and yoga breaks.
Will I become a Registered Children's Yoga Teacher after taking the Yoga Can Help™ online course?
Teachers can register as a RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher) if they have successfully completed both a 200-hour yoga teacher training program and a 95-hour children’s yoga training—in either order—that are registered with Yoga Alliance.
By taking the Yoga Can Help™ online course you will earn 8 Non-Contact Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance.
I am also inviting you to join the Yoga Break for Children™ 95-Hour Teacher Training certification program offered throughout the year. You also might be interested in the 7-week Yoga Break for Children™ Online Training. For more information visit yogabreakforchildren.com
If I'm already a certified yoga teacher, will the Yoga Can Help™ online course be beneficial for me?
Yes, I can guarantee you that it will be a very useful addition to your training. In fact, the Yoga Can Help™ course will provide you with new ideas and resources to introduce yoga to children.
The Yoga Can Help™ offers you a progressive unit of children’s yoga classes that allows you to introduce core yoga practices to children in five, filled with fun games and art activities, classes.
One of the great benefits of the Yoga Can Help™ course is that after taking it, you will have a ready to use comprehensive unit that you can use every time you begin yoga classes with a new group of children.
Can I count the Yoga Can Help™ online Course toward both Continuing Education and upgrading my yoga teacher credential?
Yes. Every three years starting from the initial date of registration with Yoga Alliance, all Registered Yoga Teachers must submit a minimum of 30 hours of yoga training, 20 of which may be Continuing Education Non-Contact Hours taken online.
I am a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider® (YACEP®) and by taking the Yoga Can Help™ online course with me, you will receive 8 CE Non-Contact Hours.
You may also count these hours towards upgrading to a higher designation and/or teacher training program.
© Copyright 2019- Irina Kazakevic. All Rights Reserved.
I am happy to answer any questions you have about the course.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org